Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mom's got an idea sirji.............

My mom dad still lives in their own sweet world, and yes like everybody in that generation, they know how computer, laptop looks like but well that is almost what they know about it. Apple, blackberry are just fruits to them. So today I get a call from mom asking if I have 3G in my phone. I was stunned for sometime. Well, the story behind!! She wanted to buy a sweater for me, but since she knows that I might say that the style is outdated and not end up wearing it, she really wanted to be sure, so she wanted us sisters to see it. I'm guessing that this classic idea was suggested by the shopkeeper MR. KNOW ALL.........LOL..........So anyways,she supposedly sent a picture to my eldest sister but till today we have not got it............but isn't it amazing how out parents are trying to catch up with the technology around us......I love them and I would definitely slow down......and hope technology slows down or reach a level where everyone feels one.......(This happened on 18/11/2011)..............just wanted to remember the date......

2 comments:

  1. DJ, technology is not going to slow down not in this generation or coming but parents are catching up, that's the good thing. My dad just questioned me regarding the specifications of the Laptop I use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True..............completely agree and Im glad the interface are much user friendly now....its just a touch away!!!

    ReplyDelete