Saturday, February 26, 2011

Networking ....mumbai city

In a quest to add more postage stamps to my collection, me and friend ventured out to South Mumbai, to the Philately bureau of Mumbai, came across its not just a collection but a whole business......I went there to get hold of the khadi stamp of Gandhi released at INDIPEX, but man I realised I had to pay double the amount and its in waiting.....we might get a call from a third person.

But we managed to pick up some interesting ones too....And what to we discover a shop inside GPO, which sells tribal art, It was really awesome and real friendly people I must say..Then we went to Crawford Market to pick up some essentials, and boom what do we discover, a nice shop on the second floor. A vendor took us there, since my friend wanted to buy a table runner, and on the second floor of one of those old buildings of that area, a house cum shop with export defects of all type of mats with very reasonable rates......thats what we discovered...all happy with our day's out

A good trip and a networking .....city doodles continues....


3 comments:

  1. Good post.... DJ, I shall try contributing to u'r collection. Make sure that u always collect 2 sets, so that u can share with me ;)

    all the best!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our city discoveries rOcK!! Totally!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete